Friday, June 3, 2011

Dog Days...

Did I mention that I adore my dogs? I don't know if I have...lately. Jake, our Lab/Dane mix turned 4 in May and Lucy, our Carolina Dog will turn 3 in August. They were our first "children" that have yet to grow up. Except they poop outside and don't talk back.

Chad and I really dote on the two of them. I can't begin to tell you how much money we've spent on a $60 pound puppy and a freebie found on the side of the road. But I can honestly say that every penny spent on them is worth it because they are so precious. They have been especially clingy to me since I found out that I was expecting. They are clingy anyway, but the two of them literally follow me everywhere, even the bathroom. I guess that's good practice for kids, too! Both of them are spoiled rotten and think they are little people. And I guess we've made them that way.

Jake curled up on my side of the bed...


What happens when your parents are bored? They dress you up...

Lucy, who goes into the guest room (now Chadee's room, soon to be Baby Butler's room) when she needs to feel "girlie"

Even though Lucy doesn't like to share, she loves her Jake to pieces...and I think he feels the same way...

No comments:

Post a Comment