Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Celebrations

This past weekend, I traveled with my best friend, Chelle, to Columbia to celebrate a mutual friend's engagement. Despite the god awful heat that Cola is known for (I refer to it as the "arm pit of the South") and the fact that we were in Gamecock territory, we had a wonderful time. There is nothing sweeter than watching a friend in love and happy. The party was beautiful, on a rooftop bar overlooking the stadium and thankfully I was saved by heat stroke by large amounts of Pinot. Just call me Ramona Singer (if you don't watch "Real Housewives" you aren't going to get that joke).


Kel & Amanda
(the end of the night...that should explain my weird bang issues)

I love that summer is a time for celebrations...birthdays, holidays weddings/engagements/showers/babies. Summer is a time to put on your best sundress and flip flops and dance to beach music until dawn.

If you can stand the heat. And if you have Pinot.

No comments:

Post a Comment