Friday, July 15, 2011

I am now into my 19th week (okay, by a day) and I am almost HALFWAY THROUGH with this pregnancy and closer to meeting my little Hudson. We're still going with that as his name. I feel like its a keeper and so does Chad. I haven't monogrammed anything yet, but give me a week or so!

We have had a good week - last weekend, not so much. I came down with some sort of stomach flu/food poisoning and barfed all over the parking lot at the outlet malls last Friday. It was fabulous. So much for not getting sick ONE TIME while pregnant! Let's just say I won't ever eat Zaxby's EVER AGAIN. We did get Hudson's dresser moved into his room last weekend and all the stuff that isn't baby related is slowing making its way out of the nursery. Next on the list is remodeling the closet! Then on to painting! I am determined to get this stuff done before Chad starts the school year next month. He's thrilled, I promise.

I am definitely feeling Hudson fluttering around, which is probably the coolest feeling in the world. It really is, like my mom said, like butterflies. I can't predict when I'll feel a "butterfly" or not and I don't think anyone else can feel them yet, but I'm looking forward to Chad being able to feel him, even if that means kicking the crap out of me.

At 19 Weeks:

Name: Hudson Stewart
Stretch marks: Yup
Sleep: Couldn't live without my Snoogle and our A/C being turned down as low as possible! I need to pick up some more Breathe Right stips, but other than that, I'm sleeping good. Not sure about my husband!
Best Moment This Week: Explaining to my step-daughter what a "hooker" was.
Movement: He's fluttering around quite a bit these days! Wiggle worm!
Food Cravings: Chili beans. Seriously.

Have a great weekend! I'm going to make some chili beans tonight!

1 comment:

  1. Did you tell her a hooker was a sweet friend that you had from high school? AND that some hookers can't help being hookers. LOL.

    ReplyDelete