Monday, July 25, 2011

And I'm Exhausted.

Chad and I spent a great weekend in Atlanta with family and now it is Monday morning and I. Am. So. Tired. Since I blame everything on the awful heat that's been with SC since, oh, JUNE, I am blaming my tiredness on that as well.

My mom (bless her heart) bought Hudson's nursery rug this weekend when we visited a real live Pottery Barn Kids store in Alpharetta. We wanted to see their rugs in person since our bedding was from their online store and we found the perfect one that matches AND happened to be on sale. Score! We also visited the Janie & Jack store, which is my most favorite children's clothing boutique ever. Too bad you can't afford anything unless its on clearance. They have got the cutest classic children's clothes and we bought Hudson some "on sale" stuff - like REALLY on sale stuff. I'm of the opinion that our local outlet mall needs to have a J&J outlet store. I wonder who to contact on that...

Our last major nursery purchase will be the glider, which is actually going to be a gift from some amazing family members. We have been so, SO blessed with this nursery. The only thing we've had to buy ourselves is the bedding. Everything else has been a gift to us and I am soooooo thankful! I so wanted this nursery to bebeautiful and it's coming along just as I imagined. My sweet husband is working on the closets this week and we're going to pick out paint at some point this week as well. THEN all the big stuff will be out of the way and it's on to accessorizing!!!

Baby Hudson just kicked me a few minutes ago...I hope that means that he's as excited about his nursery as we are. Chad and I are looking forward to seeing him on the big screen on Wednesday at our 20 week ultrasound (almost 21 if you want to be technical - HA!). Please say a prayer that everything is normal (no reason it shouldn't be) and he is healthy. He certainly FEELS healthy - his kicks are starting to be much more prominent than "little flutters." Also pray that my placenta has moved back from my cervix - something the doctor mentioned at our last appointment. She told me not to worry, but of course I do!

I hope everyone has a great week! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment