Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Just Call Me Garfield

Craving alert: for the past couple of days or so, along with Honey Bunches of Oats (that had to be replaced with Fruit Loops because we ran out of Honey Bunches of Oats), I have been all about some Stouffer's Lasagna. The kind with the meat sauce. I liked it when I was un-pregnant, but I really wish I could have a huge plate in front of me 24/7 at the moment. IT'S FROZEN FOOD. Seriously. You would think that my palette would crave some finer cuisine...or at least some lasagna from Capri's. But no, I want FROZEN LASAGNA. I mean, I heat it up, don't get me wrong, but fine dining it is not.

Also, on a totally unrelated to pregnancy/babies/food note - Chad and I have discovered the joy that is HBO Go. Basically, if you are an HBO subscriber (shamefully we are), you can now gain access to ALL THE SEASONS OF THE SHOWS - like "Big Love" and "True Blood." YEEESSS! Because we can't commit to watching our favorite shows when they actually come on, we've been catching up on "Glee" and "The Office" on Hulu. And because we are never able to keep up with HBO, we have spent the past few nights catching up on Sookie & Bill. I made the executive decision to cancel our overpriced cable and go with the basic package + HBO. We have cut about $40 a month from our cable bill (that's almost $500 a year). I would really like to give Direct TV the heave ho altogether because you can pretty much watch anything you want online these days.

Get HBO Go. Especially if you are a True Blood fan. :)

Look Mom! No preservatives!

No comments:

Post a Comment