Tuesday, August 2, 2011

22 Weeks (Almost)

Okay so I'm cheating this week. I'll be on vacation starting tomorrow and will miss my usual weekly blog-in, but I am NOT planning on doing much of anything while I'm off work, including blogging, so just pretend that it's Thursday, okay?

It's hot. Like 100 degrees or something hot. And I am miserable. To all you moms who deliver/have delivered in August - my hat goes off to you because I am not even 3rd trimester big yet and I am about to have a heat stroke, even in the air conditioning. We have a little house and our A/C is a few years old and it was just NOT cooling off this past weekend. So my husband put beach towels in the windows. Because we are 'neck like that. We also went out and bought 2 more fans...and now our house sounds a bit like an airplane taking off. But guess what? I DON'T CARE BECAUSE IT IS FREAKING HOT. And I have a husband who is putting up with a very pregnant, hormonal, and did I mention HOT wife and I feel really really blessed because I think any other man would not put up with my craziness.

Did I mention that I've become semi-obsessed with organizing? My mom says I'm nesting, but I think I'm just nuts because it's too early to be nesting. I want everything to be organized. But then I look at the things that need to be done and really want to organize and then I realize how hot I am and just grab an Edy's fruit bar and sit back down on the couch. And continue to obsess. I think the heat has fried my brain.

However fried I feel, baby boy is doing just fine! He's still moving around quite a bit, so I take it that he's healthy and happy in utero doing flips and such. He is causing me to have more heartburn than usual, but that's a small price to pay for a happy boy. Also Pepcid helps. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment